[mythtv-users] PIP still broken

Coax coax at cornernet.com
Fri Jun 4 13:33:51 EDT 2004

I would think that given your ivtv version, that this is a problem with
ivtv, not with myth.

If you upgrade to the later 0.1.10-pre2-ckXX patches, I think you'll find
that PiP works a lot better.  (PiP wouldn't work in 0.1.9 with myth 0.14
giving me the same symptoms you got, but w/ the later revs, it came a
whole lot closer - tho still not 100% I don't think.)

http://www.kmos.org/~ckennedy/ivtv/

Hope this helps,

Chad