[mythtv-users] Myth .15 OSD Menu Position

Darren Hart darren-keyword-mythtv?users.66bee7 at dvhart.com
Fri Jun 4 12:50:00 EDT 2004

I just upgraded to myth .15 and noticed the new green highlighted menu
that comes up when you press 'm' while watching live TV.  I use a pvr350
for output and the first letter of each menu item on the left hand side
isn't visible (off screen).  I adjusted the GUI size/offsets to fit the
TV, what can I do to make the OSD menus use those same values?  (I have
tried fiddling with the overscan percentages and offsets, but they don't
make any noticeable difference on my system).

--Darren