[mythtv-users] [Fwd: Double Lirc Keystroke Navigating in MythTV]

Dave and Lisa Hofstra lisadaveh at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 22:08:00 EDT 2004

Sorry about the double post I still dont know how to get my emails to
show up in the same thread.

Thanks JCW at wilson net... I have looked into the repeat=X function ..
. I have tried every number from 1 to 30 it seems, with no difference
whatsoever.  Funny thing is repeat =0 does abolutely nothing, but should
make it so that only 1 event from each keypress is ever sent.

My Main problem is really weird, and I cant believe other people aren't
experiencing it...

FOR EXAMPLE:

in watch recordings screen,   the menu to the left moves one item for
each button I press on the remote control, but the actual shows in the
menu on the right move 2 items for every 1 keypress.  I think if it was
a problem with the repeat =3 config, then it would happen everywhere,
but this definitely only happens in some areas of mythtv.

By the way I finally did get native lirc in myth to work, and although
it doesnt seem to help my situation with the double keypresses much, it
kinda seems more reasonable.... maybe it is just my imaginiation.... I
will play with native lirc some more and then let you know if that
solves the problem.