[mythtv-users] osd test

Jason Donhaue jdonahue at timekiller.org
Thu Jun 3 21:19:24 EDT 2004

Let me start with, " I LOVE this osd"

BUT...looks like there is a bug, which I don't really understand....

It is acting like I have "Change Channel without select" set...I have
satellite, so I have channels 100-900 give or take, but any number I
type in, it changes to that channel immediately. i.e. typing "244" goes
straight to channel 2. This does not happen when I go back to the myth
default OSD. Not sure how the theme is doing this, but then I have not
looked into what a theme CAN do (yet) :)