[mythtv-users] Getting Zap2It to fix incorrect listings?

Alan Snyder ax763 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 17:58:11 EDT 2004

> Aloha,
>
> Does anybody here have any experience or tips for dealing
> with Zap2It to fix
> incorrect listings? I believe they get their data from
> Tribune just like Tivo
> and most everybody else, so when the listings are wrong they
> have to get
> Tribune to fix them.

I have an adult channel in the listings where MTV actually is.
I'm not thrilled with the kids seeing the listings, but if I
un-list it, I think I won't be able to tune to it.  It would be
nice to know whom to tell about such errors.  There's a good
chance that a channel lineup error like this was made at the
cable company.