[mythtv-users] Solved audio problem with PVR-350

Peter Martens peter.martens at home.nl
Thu Jun 3 16:03:23 EDT 2004

Hello,

A few days ago I posted a problem about losing audio in MythTV (PVR-350).
That one is solved. After a lot of trial and error I found that setting
test_ioctl -v input=7,output=1 followed by test_ioctl -v input=2,output=2
was the solution.
Is there anybody else who has to make these settings before getting audio?
Is there a (somewhat more elegant) solution for this issue? It is quite
annoying to make these settings everytime I restart my computer...

I am also curious about playing aac-audiofiles in mythmusic. When I look in
mythtv-commits it should be added a time ago (and available in 0.15), but in
my case MythMusic doesn't see any aac files.

Hope to get an answer.

Greetings

Peter