[mythtv-users] 0.15 Upgrade Problem: Already using all available inputs??

John Bartkiw j_bartkiw at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 13:41:21 EDT 2004

I've upgraded to 0.15 from 0.14 and run into the following problem:  When I
try to watch Live TV I get an error message telling me that all available
inputs are already being used by recordings in progress, but there are no
recordings in progress.  I ran through setup and made sure all my video
sources were still setup correctly but no luck.  Restarting the backend
service also solves nothing.  Anyone got any tips?

-j