[mythtv-users] Mythvideo Video List scrambled?

Xavier Hervy maxpower44 at tiscali.fr
Thu Jun 3 12:37:12 EDT 2004

Xavier Hervy wrote:
> Dr. Doug L. Hoffman wrote:
>
>> Since updagrading to 0.15 I notice that the sort order (if it can be
>> called that) in the Video List seems some what random. Previous releases
>> listed all the direcories in alpha sort order followed by all the
>> regular files. Is this some form of new feature or is this a know bug?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Doug
>>

> It's new feature, you can choice how you want to sort the list.
> simply go in videolist, select videofilter in menu, and choice "title"
> in sort by option.
> Sorry, i forget to put "sort by title" as default.
>
> Xavier

Sorry i misunderstood.

Then i explain more clearly.
Video filter have effect only in "browse video" and "video manager", i
don't implement it in "video list", then i made no modification in
"video list".
I don't understand why video list is scrambled because for me it's in
alpha order. but i use cvs version then it's perhaps not the same for
you. And i don't see update in cvs history that explain this.
Can someone with this version and scrambled list try the cvs version and
tell me if the trouble is the same ?

Xavier