[mythtv-users] Closed Caption Text on PVR-250

ggalt at comcast.net ggalt at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 10:32:12 EDT 2004

I've look through the list but on this issue, but the last I could find was that the ivtv driver was just beginning to support closed captioning.  I'm running a PRV-250 on FC1 with Axel's RPMs, and would like to grab the CC text as a separate file.

A few intrepid individuals said they were working on getting things set up, and I'm wondering if there has been any success, and if so, a few ideas on how to get CC set up.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

If this is better posted to the dev list (or to the ivtv list), please let me know.

Thanks,

George