[mythtv-users] MythWeather Question

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Jun 2 23:54:57 EDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 11:34:41PM -0400, Steven White wrote:

> I have my mythtv system up and running fine with version 0.15, but the
> text in the forecast in mythweather is truncated.  I get this sort of thing:
>
> Forecast for Thursday
> Tomorrow expect a high of 7...
>
> Expect conditions: AM...
>
> Is there a way to tell mythweather to wrap the text?

I had to reduce the font size in the weather ui xml file in
order to get the "tomorrow" and "today" screens to show more
than a couple words.  IIRC it's "todayfont" or something like
that.  I had to reduce it from 26 to 22.

In my case it was truncated even shorter -- more like:

Forcast for Thursday
Tomorrow expect a...
Expection conditions:...

With the word "Thursday" overlapping  the word before it.

--
Grant