[mythtv-users] To those experiencing backend crashes (mythbackend 0.15 crash)

Eric Hattemer eric at hattenator.dyndns.org
Wed Jun 2 13:55:41 EDT 2004

I'm trying to narrow down my problem.  Have any of you hat have backend
crashes or backends that stop responding and go into a loop tried
starting from scratch?  Does this seem to be a problem that upgrading
the DB or .mythtv or anything else causes?  Would I gain anything from
deleting everything and maybe transcoding and exporting my current
videos?  I tried clearing out everything I could part with, and that
didn't really help.  This has been a problem for two weeks or more.

-Eric Hattemer