[mythtv-users] Database Error from mythfilldatabase for DataDirect

Russ W. Knize rknize at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 10:00:28 EDT 2004

Thank you.  I did find the script, but it didn't seem to help.  I did
reset the permissions on the grant tables for mythconverg and now it is
happy.  Thanks for the tip though.

MythTV rocks.  I have been using it on and off for a couple of years.
Awesome work, everyone.  It is one of the few geeky things I've setup in
our house that gets the full thumbs-up from the wife.  ;)