[mythtv-users] 0.15 Scheduler: "FindOne" only looks at title?

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Wed Jun 2 04:22:38 EDT 2004

HI!

As far as I can tell, the new "FindOne" recording rule only looks at the
title. I think, it would be nice, if I could configure it to also look
at the description and/or subtitle (like the normal dup check).

The way it works, it's great to record any one episode of a series, that
comes first.

But If I want to record some specific show/event/episode or any of its
repeating, no matter what time it will be aired, then it would have to
look at the description or subtitle, too.

For example, I wanted to record a Formula One Grand Prix, no matter of
the time, but only the race, not the qualifying. Now the title is always
the same: "Formula One Grand Prix of Canada". The difference between
qualifying and race is only in the description.

Thomas