[mythtv-users] Re: Default Input Doesn't Work After Upgrade to 0.15 and DataDirect

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 21:52:33 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've still trying to fix this problem.  I'm poking
around
in the MySQL tables.  There is a table called
"capturecard".  It shows my cardtype as "V4L" and my
defaultinput as "S-Video"

Another table,  cardinput has:

cardinputid = 1
cardid = 1
sourceid = 1
inputname S-Video
externalcommand=/usr/local/bin/changechannel

I have four inputs on this card:

TV Tuner
Composite
S-Video
Composite

Should the sourceid=3?

mysql> select * from cardinput;
+-------------+--------+----------+-----------+------------------------------+------------+-----------+----------+-----------+
| cardinputid | cardid | sourceid | inputname |
externalcommand              | preference | shareable
| tunechan | startchan |
|           1 |      1 |        1 | S-Video   |
/usr/local/bin/changechannel |          3 | N
| 3        | 501       |

Thanks,

Mike