[mythtv-users] using a different source for the DataDirect service?

James Colannino email2jamez at dslextreme.com
Tue Jun 1 19:22:56 EDT 2004

Hey everyone.  I'd like to know how feasible it would be to download the
information from DataDirect, and then host that information myself on my
own server for other Myth installations to grab their data from.  Would
this perhaps require some custom development?  Is there an external way
to approach it?  I'd like to be able to host data for some of my friends
without them having to get their own accounts from DataDirect.  Any
input would be greatly appreciated :)

James