[mythtv-users] MySQL won't let me drop the mythconverg db

Chris Strom mythtv at eeeCooks.com
Tue Jun 1 14:14:34 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 09:38:22AM -0700, Dex West wrote:
> Can someone explain why when I do DROP database
> mythconverg;  I get back command ok but 0 rows
> affected.  I've tried it in phpMySqlAdmin and through
> mysql directly.

Are you sure the DB isn't deleted?  That's the correct response for a
drop database command (how many rows did you want affected?).  Do a show
databases and see if mythconverg is still there.