[mythtv-users] How many tuner for frontend?

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at pi.be
Tue Jun 1 02:21:21 EDT 2004

To watch live TV on 3 frontends at the same time you'll need 3 tuner
cards. You can however watch pre-recorded shows on one frontend en
live-tv on another at the same time.

If you have a XMLTV source you can use you should have a look at the
mythfilldatabase command (mythfilldatabase --help). You can import an
xml file into the database that way. You can use mythweb to set the
frequencies on the channals.

Steven