[mythtv-users] no live tv

William Huskey iccaros at verizon.net
Sat Jul 31 20:03:07 EDT 2004

up date re emerged mythtv and componets. had no luck , the wether, Web
and MAME part works. as I stated I can capture video using the cat
command and ply it back with mplayer. but with mythfront end no vidoeo
in live video mode and I'm still learning how to set it to record so I
can't test that part yet. I think I will try bumping the ram to 512 megs
incase its a ram issue.
thanks for any help in the matter.

any suggestins config files to post would be appresated. thanks