[mythtv-users] MythWeb problem. Need "hand holding" to fix.

JacqueUsi jacqueusi at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 10:22:57 EDT 2004

Upgraded well over a month ago. Right off the bat started experiencing problems with MythWeb, otherwise, the upgrade went smooth. At the time, I had authentication required for MythWeb, which I think was the slippery slope that I fell into. Anyhow, I tried fixing the problem myself. A combination of not quite understanding the steps, and the amount of time since I last tried to fix this problem has left me to resorting to the wisdom of the group.
If anyone could please help, it would be most appreciated. BTW, this is the latest of a string of errors. I don't recall the error that started it all.
Parse error: parse error in /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/init.php on line 62

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: load_all_channels() in /var/www/html/mythweb/program_listing.php on line 39

Do you Yahoo!?