[mythtv-users] Machine Lockups

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Jul 30 08:39:22 EDT 2004

The weird thing is it has locked up on me the last two days at exactly
9pm. It took three reboots last night to get it stable. I have set the
ntpd to only update once a day. I disabled commercial flagging
yesterday. I will see how it runs with that off. Commercials haven't
been flagged on most shows anyways. Maybe that is causing a problem.

- James