[mythtv-users] OT: Lirc Problems

Ignacio Rodriguez iggy88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 16:04:39 EDT 2004

Ok i got the reciever working, the command to release the serial port
was setserial /dev/ttyS0 uart none not setserial /dev/tty0 uart none.
But now i am having trubble with my transmitter. When i compiled lirc,
 i used the homebrew reciever option with the option to use
transmitter diode. I have a hb reciever with a trans on the same port.
Can anyone tell me how to get the trans working, or if i have to
install another copy of lirc, witch option do i choose?