[mythtv-users] oh eck.. I've bugger something up... it won't record!

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Thu Jul 29 06:02:44 EDT 2004

and everything was working *so* sweetly too..

I was trying to fix the EPG (it had every channel listed twice for some
reason).. I wasn't too bothered about losing previous recordings so I
wiped the channel and program tables and re-did a mythfilldatabase..
this screwed everything up..

*so* I decided to start it from scratch.. I dropped the database..
re-created it.. ran mythtvsetup.. populated the EPG and now everything
*looks* fine... but it won't record..

when I've set something to record.. the EPG doesn't show it.. when I
look at scheduled recordings in mythweb they are there though.. but it
still doesn't record..

anyone any ideas?

TIA

Craig