[mythtv-users] Found answer for random backend crashes

MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Mon Jul 26 11:24:05 EDT 2004

I changed my MOBO as I picked up a Dual Celeron 466 for dirt cheap, swapped
my RAM from my PII 333 and all has been fine for 6 days now with no problems
(KNOCK ON WOOD!!!)  I was working fine on the other Mobo for quite sometime.
I am using everything the same from the other machine except the Mobo

I have a PVR 350.

ANyways I am happy camper right now.

Jim