[mythtv-users] Reading DVD TOC

Stephen Tait tait at digitallaw.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 11:17:39 EDT 2004

At 15:53 26/07/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>One reason is that I can't figure out how to get it to let me control
>the menu with arrow keys (despite the key mappings in place) and hence
>use my usual myth remote which sends keypresses.
>
>Paul

Well, I spent the best part of 6 hours this weekend getting my new remote
ro work fine in conjunction with Xine and Myth; my nav buttons work fine in
DVD menus. The docs are a tad opaque, but there's shedloads of examples
everywhere, esp. in the lists archives.

Isn't it a little complicated to run a command line utils to figure out
which stream you need to press?