[mythtv-users] Recording Profiles...

Jim Sager jim.sager at turner.com
Fri Jul 23 14:59:02 EDT 2004

I apologize if this has been answered somewhere else on the list, however, I
can't find what I am looking for. Is there a way to set up custom recording
profiles? I see that you can set up a custom recording profile group which
will have the four profiles in it, however, I don't know how to utilize these
recording profiles in my recordings. Can you set up customer profiles other
than the four given (Default, Live TV, High Quality, Low Quality)?

Thanks,
Jim