[mythtv-users] Lirc 0.7.0 and the grey Hauppauge remote

Mark Maas mark at menem.mine.nu
Fri Jul 23 03:01:31 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I'm running Mandrake 10.0 with a new kernel upgrade ("urpmi
kernel-sds-")
"2.6.7-23"

This means that the sources for that same kernel also where
installed, which in turn should enable me to compile
Lirc 0.7.0 (seeing that 0.6.6 does not work for us, according to the
Doc's).

But I cant? Error's are almost flying me past my head when I issue
the infamous: "make" command... ;-)

So I was wondering if anyone had already compiled, and if so If that
person would like to share. Perhaps even, someone made a package out
of it?

Thanks,
Mark

(Thanks god for discussion lists)