[mythtv-users] Re: Can mythtv handle two dumb capture cards?

Adam Felson a.f.5 at pobox.com
Thu Jul 22 23:06:45 EDT 2004

On my system, less than 1K/hour is written to the backend logfile.  It
hardly is a factor compared to the 1.4GB/hr written when capturing two
programs!

To anybody who can capture from two dumb capture cards at once:
  what hardware (motherboard, cpu, memory, etc.) are you running?
  what kernel are you running?  Is it patched for low latency and kernel
preemption?

ijr at po posted on Jul 22, 2004, 12:07 PM: