[mythtv-users] DVB-T UK Frequencies help -

Jonathan Dye jon at pecorous.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 07:11:33 EDT 2004

Barker Thomas wrote:

> I have tried using this program with no luck what so ever, can you give me
> some hints?

 > scan -c
will scan all channels on the current frequency.
 > scan -n <initial_tuning_file>
will scan all channels on all frequencies bassed on the initial channel
data in the initial_tuning_file of which some are included in the dvb-t
subdirectory of the source.  Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have one
for your transmitter and I don't know how to generate one (other than by
hand).  You also can't do -c and -n together.

JD