[mythtv-users] what are you recording (take 2)

James Satterfield jsatter at uberduper.com
Wed Jul 21 14:25:59 EDT 2004

I haven't read through the whole thread on this yet so I don't know if
someone else has mentioned it. A new USA network show called 'The 4400' just
started up a week or two ago. I've seen the first 2 episodes and it's
looking pretty interesting.

4400 people over the last 70 or so years disappear (supposedly taken by
aliens) and all reappear one day in 2004. None of them have aged a day and
have no memory of where they've been all this time.

It's on Sunday evenings on USA. If the time slot is open for you, I
recommend filling it. =)

Oh yeah.. Other stuff on my list...
American Chopper
American Hotrod
BIG
Modern Marvels (HIST channel)
Tactical to Practical
Tech Effect
Family Guy
Southpark

I don't actually watch any of it though. Work doesn't leave me much TV
watching time. =(
James.