[mythtv-users] PCI/AGP Latency

Mike Wood mike at woodsnest.com
Wed Jul 21 11:23:17 EDT 2004

Thanks for that article.  Very interesting to me.

I just looked at my IRQ assignments and IRQ 11 is being shared by
usb-uhci, via_v4l, eth0  on my EPIA M10000 (mythfrontend only)

now I'm wondering if that could be an issue.....I get occasional
"Prebuffering Pauses", using the opensource drivers for hardware
decoding.

Mike