[mythtv-users] TV out with rage mobility

Mark J. Small msmall at eastlink.ca
Tue Jul 20 14:19:56 EDT 2004

I am planning on building a separate mythfrontend box for use in my living
room with the TV.  The box is a MicroAtx Celeron 366, with onboard SiS video
and onboard CS4280 sound.  To get TV out, I'll need to add a PCI video card
(No AGP slot).

I've been looking for the cheapest options, and I see that there exist ATI
Rage Mobility cards with TV out.  Does anybody have any experience using one
of these with mythtv?

I'll be playing 352x240 mpeg4's with a bitrate of 4000 (scaled to frame size).
I currently play these on a P2-333/G400+RRG box (my backend).

Thanks,
Mark