[mythtv-users] Segmentation fault when playing back high res tv

Jerry Rubinow jerryr at universal-imaging.com
Tue Jul 20 00:46:46 EDT 2004

I have a Pundit frontend with 2.8 GHz P4 with HD content recorded on a separate backend with a pcHDTV card.  Channels with a resolution of 704X480 playback without a problem.  Channels with a resolution of 1920X1088 or 1280X720 cause a seg fault when I try to play them back.  I'm playing back on the computer monitor (1024X768).  No filters, no deinterlacing.  The higher resolution recordings display fine in the preview screen.  I'm running Fedora 1 with the stock Myth 0.15 rpm.