[mythtv-users] Re: where have my recodings gone?

Thomas mythml at wolke7.net
Mon Jul 19 16:59:13 EDT 2004

If you are using a localized version of MythTV you might have the same
problem I have had (using German localization): the groups are
localized but the default value is not. I just had to change the group
setting to another value and change it back to the "Default" setting
(whatever that is named in your localization) and all my recordings
showed up as expected.