[mythtv-users] Compiling with DVB...

Charlie Brej brejc8 at vu.a.la
Mon Jul 19 16:38:23 EDT 2004

Adam Bown wrote:
> When I run setup I'm getting "Recompile with DVB support" when trying to setup
> my NOVA-t card.  The thing is, I have compiled with DVB support, twice just
> to make sure.  I edited "settings.pro" and uncommented the lines relavent to
> DVB, set the include path to my dvb driver tree and it compiled without
> errors. ....but it still gives me this error.  The card itself is working
> fine using either xine or mplayer/dvbstream.
>
> Anyone got any ideas?

The mythtv_setup program is not installed on the system. It comes with atrpms
but it doesnt install from source.
Go into <mythtv source>/setup/ and run ./setup

BTW its not installed because there is already a program called setup.

--
         Charlie Brej
APT Group, Dept. Computer Science, University of Manchester