[mythtv-users] Database problems and I'm a dumb @$$

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Mon Jul 19 04:55:54 EDT 2004

Bryan Halter wrote:

>I had the recordedmarkup.MYI problem so I deleted the table thinking I
>could easily recreate it, not realizing that the mc.sql script only
>creates the database and not that tables.  Can someone please post the
>recordedmarkup table structure so I can just run a create table query
>and be back in bussiness.  I know I've lost all the commercial info,
>like I said I'm a dumb@$$.

put this script in a file (tablescript.sql) and run "mysql mythconverg <
tablescript.sql"

CREATE TABLE `recordedmarkup` (
  `chanid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `starttime` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  `mark` bigint(20) NOT NULL default '0',
  `offset` varchar(32) default NULL,
  `type` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`chanid`,`starttime`,`mark`,`type`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;