[mythtv-users] NVidia 4363, 720x576, Overscan does not work

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Sat Jul 17 18:02:10 EDT 2004

HI!

I am using NVidia driver 4363 and I want to switch from 800x600 to
720x576 (PAL 50Hz).

I have tried a lot of Modelines I found on the net, but either they do
not work or they do work, but the picture is a little bit too small
(does not fill the TV), no matter what I set in the Overscan option in
XF86Config.

The Overscan option works nicely when I use 800x600, but seems to be
ignored in 720x576.

Anyone has a working solution (aka XF86Config)?

Thanks!

Thomas