[mythtv-users] New recordings option

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Sat Jul 17 11:13:47 EDT 2004

1) What, is this a law now? You'll have to pry my top posting from my
cold dead hands. I detest having to scroll down on every message I read
to see the responses. I'm a busy man.

2) Yes. When I do it that way, the dupmethod remains at 6 and I
actually get MORE of those shows scheduled for recording. I don't see
any small 'r' in the 'Fix Schedule'