[mythtv-users] new KnoppMyth user

Marc-David Meijer mythtv at xiz.demon.nl
Fri Jul 16 10:21:01 EDT 2004

Hi,

My serial mouse worked fine on initial install on KnoppMyth, however, after
copying the XF86Config-4.nvidia.tvout.example (or whatever it's named) over
the original XF86Config-4, it stopped working.
I haven't had time to look into it, but probably the nvidia XFConfig file is
set for a ps/2 mouse.

I don't care very much actually, I'm not using the mouse anyway.

However, in your case, maybe you have a weird mouse? Was it connected during
boot? Perhaps KnoppMyth tries to detect it on boot?

Regards,
Marc-David