[mythtv-users] where have my recodings gone?

maestro waggawagga at gmx.net
Wed Jul 14 19:25:33 EDT 2004

hi,

i finally got my box up and runnig, i ran a test-recording of the
simpsons today and got a 900mb nuv file in /var/lib/mythtv (where it
should be) but mythtv doesnt display it under play-recorded programs,
nighter did i see it in the recording menu when the recording took
place.

i guess the info about the recording in the database is stored in the
oldrecorded table right?
because there is a matching entry for the simpsons:

select * from oldrecorded;
+--------+----------------+----------------+--------------+------------------+------------------------------------------------------+-----------------------+----------+-----------+
| chanid | starttime      | endtime        | title        |
subtitle         | description
| category              | seriesid | programid |
+--------+----------------+----------------+--------------+------------------+------------------------------------------------------+-----------------------+----------+-----------+
|      3 | 20040711180700 | 20040711181045 | 3 SF1        | 2004/07/11
18:05 | Sun July 11 - (5min) - Manuelle Aufnahme             | Manuelle
Aufnahme     |          |           |
|      9 | 20040714181000 | 20040714183500 | Die Simpsons
|                  | Die sensationelle Popgruppe ยท
US-Zeichentrick-Serie | US-Zeichentrick-Serie |          |           |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

any suggestions why none of my recordings show up in the menu?
i guess its pretty useless if i cant watch my recordings?!

so long
maestro