[mythtv-users] Composite1?

Tom Craddock sigtom at sigtom.com
Wed Jul 14 17:52:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

The question asked was how is it accessed, not how do you record from it.
RTFM DOES tell you how to access the other inputs on your card and answered
the original question.  Yours is a new and different question, not only how
to access it but record from the other inputs on the tuner.  The only way to
access an input and record from it is to set it up thru mythtsetup.  Once
its set up there, you can hit C and record from it with no issues.  Ive got
that exact setup on my machine w/digital cable (using S-Video instead of
Composite, but not a big difference) and it works beautifully.

Tom