[mythtv-users] MythMusic -how do you organize your music?

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Wed Jul 14 17:14:50 EDT 2004

(I might be shooting myself in the foot here, because I don't really use
the 'directory' feature either... but)

I'm assuming mythmusic uses the db to store it's playlist info, right?
And how many other apps work outta the box with mythmusics' tables?  Is
there an export-to-standard-playlist feature?

Because at least one thing that's much more universal and standard, is a
filesystem.  Just by being able to read the filesystem, many other apps
& scripts have a chance of "seeing" your intended hierarchy right out of
the box.

- Willy