[mythtv-users] MythMusic -how do you organize your music?

Thomas mythml at wolke7.net
Wed Jul 14 16:36:24 EDT 2004

Actually I have never seen a hierarchical playlist system. You end up
with a huge amount of playlists just listed and sorted by their name.
Does not sound very comfortable to me.

But I did not want to start a "playlists or file system" war. It is
really great MythMusic allows both to be used.

Thomas