[mythtv-users] nuvexport/chapterize -> dvd

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Jul 13 17:49:19 EDT 2004

> http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1695&highlight=create+dvd+menu
> It automates the whole process and seems to have a addin for MythWeb. I have
> not used it yet but I am going to give it a try.

and only works with the pvr-x50 cards.  But this definitely looks like a
good starting point for me.  Maybe I will be able to simply expand it to
work with normal nuv files, since this looks to be pretty much exactly
what I'm looking for.

nuvexport could also probably do for a small upgrade to be able to track
its error messages, etc., and then work via a mythweb interface.  I just
didn't want to do this because there was talk of getting mythtranscode
to take the place of nuvexport.  However, I haven't heard anything from
anyone working on this, so maybe I should just bite the bullet and
update nuvexport.

-Chris