[mythtv-users] 768x576 problem ?

Schlomo Schapiro ivtv at schlomo.schapiro.org
Tue Jul 13 17:39:17 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am running mythtv 0.15.1 on a pvr-250 and can't get it to work with the
maximum resolution of 768x576 pixels. If I set the width to anything
bigger than 720, I get a real crash of mythbackend (see below). catting
/dev/video0 works fine with the 768 resolution, must be a mythtv problem.

Is it a config thing ? Should I choose a different stream type ? Or would
you all tell me that I wouldn't notice the difference anyway ?

Thanks for this great project ! It is really cool what can be done with
this !

Schlomo

--
Regards,