[mythtv-users] via epia m10k mythfrontend > 90% cpu load

maestro waggawagga at gmx.net
Tue Jul 13 14:49:39 EDT 2004

hey thank you very much... i can now watch tv with about 30% cpu load.
but since i'm using the via_drv drivers from the via-binary package as
stated in the howto the whole (X/tv) picture is about 10cm (~3inch)
moved to the left (so i cannot see the left part of the picture)with a
fog of grey all over the screen, also it appers that no red channel is
present in the picture information, there is simply no red in the
picture.

have you got a clue how to resolve that? are there any parameters i have
to set?
btw. i took the drivers from RedHat/9.0/pentium
(howto states to use pentium subdirectory with nehmeiah cpus (i have
one) but sais nothing about the distribution directory to copy from)

thanks for your help
so long
maestro