[mythtv-users] DVB channel changes

Martin Saldert martin at krelab.se
Tue Jul 13 05:51:34 EDT 2004

Hi Simon.

I tryed and yes its much faster on the same mux.
But i still cant change between channels on different muxes.
I also have a Nova-T so my question is:
Did you change anything to be able to change between different muxes?
When i try the image freezes and the drops me back to Mythtv GUI.
Then i have to press Watch TV again to see the new Channel.

/DonLKSAB