[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder Pro

Nathan Richardson nathan.richardson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 15:13:24 EDT 2004

I'm trying to decide whether to go with a dual PVR-250 setup or a
dual-Brooktree card setup with a box I'm building in an ASUS Pundit.
Since the Pundit has only 2 pci slots, I can't use a second sound card
for the audio - if I don't go with the 250, any card I get HAS to have
btaudio support (as I understand it).

Anyway, I've seen the ATI TV Wonder listed most places as a
btaudio-compliant card - is the same true for the ATI TV-Wonder Pro?
I'm inclined to think NO, since it appears to have some Conexant chip
instead of the bt878, but according to the mythtv.info wiki here:

http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/HardWare_2fVideoCaptureCards

It is supposed to work.

Does anyone know for sure whether this card will work with btaudio?

Thanks