[mythtv-users] via epia m10k mythfrontend > 90% cpu load

maestro waggawagga at gmx.net
Sun Jul 11 19:48:48 EDT 2004

have you got any info's on how to make the libddmpeg work on distros not
supported by via (im using debian sarge and not willing to change that)
i found the "sources" for libddmpeg on ivor's site
http://www.ivor.it/cle266/ but it seems that i'm not that much of a
linux guru to make that thing work (it lacks abit of detailed
information on what to do with what bits of code/patches)

any help with that?
so long
maestro