[mythtv-users] Re: Yet another noobie sanity check ;-)

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Sun Jul 11 17:47:49 EDT 2004

Oops, you're right, I got the model number wrong. The motherboard is
the Shuttle MN31N, here's the URL:
http://us.shuttle.com/specs.asp?pro_id=250

Its disappointing to hear that your Pundit and system with the Zalman
power supply aren't very quiet. I was indeed planning to have this
system out in the open (part of the entertainment system) when it was
completed. If its going to have to be locked away in a closet
somewhere, I can go with MUCH cheaper cases/parts than the ones I've
chosen.  :-(

Thanks for the comments!