[mythtv-users] Wintv-PVR 350

Darryl Okahata darrylo at soco.agilent.com
Sat Jul 10 02:51:51 EDT 2004

John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org> wrote:

> Just a warning on newegg: their estimated arrival date has always been
> about three days out since the end of June.

     Very true (and annoying as h**l, as I've been checking them daily --
I've never seen their site do that before).  However, if their site
lists something in stock, it's in stock.  I managed to get a PVR-350
just before they ran out, and I've been searching for another one.  I
may have to do with a 250, as there seems to be no shortage of those.

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo at soco.agilent.com